Capitalize on the fast growing trend for delicious and nutritious Crepes with Banna Strows
BannaStrow’s is a franchise concept that focuses on an assorted menu of Crepes, Waffles, Salads and Wreps (wrapped crepes) cooked to order in front of its customers for a wonderful show.
With more than 15 years of restaurant experience, BannaStrow's creators, identified crepes as an outstanding food item for time-pressed shopping mall customers. They knew that shoppers would love their crepes as an alternative to the usual mall fare. Realizing that kiosks were growing in presence around the nation, the concept was designed to fit perfectly into mall concourses, food courts, airports and convention centers -basically any high foot traffic facility!
- People have to eat, even during a recession!
- The Restaurant Industry Forecast released Jan 20th, predicts US restaurants will earn nearly 580 Billion in sales this year
- The National Association Restaurant Report for 2010 reports that the “quick serve” segment is expected to perform better than full service eateries
- Despite job losses in 2009, the restaurant industry will still outperform the national economy (The Restaurant Industry Forecast Jan 20)
- Ethnic cuisines and flavors are a hot trend for 2010
Our highly attractive kiosk is a showcase for our products and is a key element in our outstanding business system. The kiosk is a pre-fabricated module whose size ranges from 100-300 sq ft depending on location. It is designed to fit nicely into mall concourses, including sites that have close proximity to the food court, and other high foot traffic venues. State of the art crepe equipment meeting high standards economically, hygienically, and environmentally.
- Low set up cost
- Stores can be operated with only 2 -3 people at a time.
- Concept with more than 7 years in the market
- Room for growth. The company is engaged in an aggressive expansion plan throughout the US.
- Faster Return on Investment (compared to other food franchises).
- Equipment used is low cost and High Efficiency.
Training and Support
- Very easy operation (no complicated recipes or steps).
- Our products appeal to people during all hours of the day (they can be eaten as a meal or a snack as well as breakfast).
- Our products appeal to all ages, genders and nationalities.
- No prep time. Everything is pre cooked and processed.
- The store opens and it is ready to start selling.
- The BannaStrow’s Crepe mix is proprietary.
- All of our supplies are carried by a national distribution company allowing for easy nationwide fulfillment.
The initial training program consists of approximately 80 hours of classroom instruction over 2 weeks that will include:
- Food and beverage preparation specifications and techniques
- Marketing and merchandising methods
- Inventory control
- Human resource management
- Policies and procedures
- Equipment maintenance
- Health regulation compliance and other similar topics We will conduct the initial training program at our headquarters in Miami, Florida, or another location that we designate