Noticias de Franquicias
Diciembre 23, 2010
Before You Select a Franchise System
Before you invest in a particular franchise system, think about how much money you have to invest, your abilities, and your goals. Be brutally honest.
* How much money do you have to invest?
* How much money can you afford to lose?
* Are you purchasing the franchise alone or with partners?
* Do you need financing? Where’s it coming from?
* What’s your credit rating? Credit score?
* Do you have savings or additional income to live on while you start your business?
Your Abilities* Does the franchise require technical experience or special training or education (for example, auto repair, home and office decorating, or tax preparation)?
* What special skill set can you bring to a business, and, specifically, to this business?
* What experience do you have as a business owner or manager?
Your GoalsWrite down your reasons for buying a particular franchise:
* Do you need a specific annual income?
* Are you interested in pursuing a particular field?
* Are you interested in retail sales or performing a service?
* How many hours can you work? How many are you willing to work?
* Do you intend to operate the business yourself or hire a manager?
* Will franchise ownership be your primary source of income or a supplement to your current income?
* Do you get bored easily? Are you in this for the long-term?
* Would you like to own several outlets?
It is very important to make a thoroughly informed decision about any franchise or business opportunity that presents itself to you. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulates both and requires that sellers of franchises and business opportunities provide certain disclosures to potential buyers before they invest or become obligated in any way to the seller.Otros artículos del mismo mes